What a disappointment! Prior to and during the installation, communications from Pulbrook air was great, but the moment the got their final payment, they disappeared, even when we had an issue.

After installation, we received a complaint from our neighbours regarding the noise emitting from the cooling unit. Although we had asked Peter Pulbrook if this may be a problem prior to installation, he ASSURED us that this will not be an issue and it would follow all the EPA guidelines. This was not the case.

To keep peace with the neighbours we agree to move the unit. We contacted Pulbrook air to help us do so. We explained the situation and he said he would get back to us with a solution and move the unit. We waited a week - no answer. We checked our account and the money for the installation had been deducted in the meantime. We continued to email, call, sms but Peter just stopped picking up our calls and at times, hanging up on us.

We are now trying to find someone who will help us move out unit so we can actually use it next summer.

Disappointing when people rave about their customer service, but the moment they get their money, they don't want to know us.

Feel free to use them, but if something goes wrong, don't expect any help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hdp stated that there is a room for improvement of service and communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pulbrook air conditioner installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Pulbrook Air needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pulbrook air conditioner installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pulbrook Air.

Had an Experience with Pulbrook Air?

Comments