Pulbrook Air - Poor installation, un flued and ducts with huge holes resulting is us basically heating the roof cavity for years
installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ...
this could have resulted in death.
Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was doing that he picked up on this major defect. Contacted them several times and only replied when threatened with a call to pluming body.
Eventually got it fixed after several months of not being able to use it.
Broke down again in the middle of heat wave.
We purchased wall heaters in all rooms as the heating was so bad.
After 2 years of and us using the heating and it never working properly we discovered this great big hole in the roof ducts. So, basically poorly installed (we were thinking we were advised badly on a bad unit).
never use these guys. hundreds of dollars wasted in excess heaters, electricity and gas.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Initial service call
What I disliked
- Product delivered
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Conditioner
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Budget in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (via its licensee John Nettlefold Nominees Pty Ltd) debited my credit card $3,369.93 for 3 days car rental! I returned the car to Hobart airport; there..."
- "LC PRINTING MACHINE Co. WARNING December 2011Be WARNED All purchases of specialised Printing Machinery incl. HOT stamping and FOIL PRINTING EQUIPMENT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company . The..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."