100% full Not resolved

installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ...

this could have resulted in death.

Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was doing that he picked up on this major defect. Contacted them several times and only replied when threatened with a call to pluming body.

Eventually got it fixed after several months of not being able to use it.

Broke down again in the middle of heat wave.

We purchased wall heaters in all rooms as the heating was so bad.

After 2 years of and us using the heating and it never working properly we discovered this great big hole in the roof ducts. So, basically poorly installed (we were thinking we were advised badly on a bad unit).

never use these guys. hundreds of dollars wasted in excess heaters, electricity and gas.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with initial service call and stated that there is a room for improvement of service and communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of air conditioner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Pulbrook Air needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pulbrook Air.

Had an Experience with Pulbrook Air?

Comments